BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

♦ piano ^.^

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Friendship vs .. Love ?

which one would you choose ?
friends ?
or your lover ?

if its me ?
i give 50% each.

yes you knw it. we quarreled.
non of girls ( my friends ) was beside me.
thy were all boys hu care about me.
we went to the movies , playing , shopping and most important.
CRAZY-ING !
thankx all of you hu was beside me boys.

idk why , i just trust my friends. P/S : all BOYS !
why ? idk either.
i just think boys are trust-able.
lol ?
am i weired ?
YES I AM !
oww yaa. dont think i love them all. LOL
no i dont and no i wont.
thy are just all my BEST FRIENDS.
^^

------------------------------------------------------------------

so now wht ? you wanna put a full stop or THE END at our story ?

------------------------------------------------------------------

F r i e n d s _ R o c k ! ^^

0 comments: